NZCPR has launched a campaign to restore public ownership of the coast.
We are urged to take the following actions:
- Contact local MPs, (suggestion: face to face is best);
- Write to the Prime Minister, the Leader of the Opposition, and Winston Peters;
- Help to raise awareness by telling others what's going on, including writing letters to newspapers, calling talkback radio, and sharing information on social media;
- Volunteer to distribute ‘Return the Coast to Public Ownership’ flyers, which have been produced by NZCPR Coastal Claims Project supporters. To view, please click HERE.
- Contribute funds to the campaign. Please click HERE for details.