The first Democracy Action working group meeting is scheduled for Monday 15th of February.
Items currently on the agenda include:
- The Independent Maori Statutory Board's influence on Council decisions
- Our proposed meeting with the Minister of Local Government
- Sites of Value to Mana Whenua
- Governance of water
- The Resource Legislation Amendment Bill
- Planning visits to Councillors to brief them on our campaign
If you have any other items that you would like added to our agenda, please email me.
- February 15, 2016 at 7:00pm – 8:30pm
The Hydraulink building
21 O'Rorke Rd Penrose
Google map and directions
- 4 people are going