After a month’s hiatus, we will be resuming our monthly meetings on Monday, 21st November, at 7pm.
Please note: the agenda will include a proposal to incorporate Democracy Action as an incorporated Society, which will be voted upon at the meeting.
Other agenda items to include:
- Democracy Action’s involvement in the case concerning the appeal by the Independent Maori Statutory Board against the deletion of the ‘Sites and Places of Value to Mana Whenua’ from the Auckland Unitary Plan;
- the LGOIMA request to Auckland Council regarding Mana Whenua overlay evidence;
- the Hauraki Gulf Forum (HGF) governance review;
- the response from the Broadcasting Standards Authority regarding our complaint about the biased nature of the TVNZ Seven Sharp programme titled ‘New Plymouth mayor resigns following racist taunts’;
- a discussion on the outcome of the local body elections.
If you would like to add an item to the agenda please email Lee Short.
The details of the meeting are:
Date: Monday 21st November
Location: The Hydraulink building, 21 O’Rorke Road, Penrose, Auckland
All members are welcome to attend our working group meetings. Please RSVP below.
- November 21, 2016 at 7pm – 8:30pm
The Hydraulink building
21 O'Rorke Rd Penrose
Google map and directions
- 3 people are going