Marine and Coastal Area Act: How to oppose a claim made directly with the Crown

Under Crown engagement, the general public will be able to object to or support any application as part of a public enquiry process seeking submissions. This process has not yet begun. The sequence and timing for determination of Crown engagement applications are being developed and information about this will be published on the Justice Department website in due course.

Claims lodged directly with the Crown can be viewed on the Justice Department website.

The website currently states that the majority of applications are still being processed and are yet to be listed. More information will regularly be added as applications are processed and details confirmed.