Our last working group meeting of the year is this coming Monday 12th December. We're keeping the agenda brief so we have time to discuss our priorities for next year – election year. This to be followed by some nibbles and refreshments. All members are welcome.
We will begin by updating progress on current projects and issues, including:
- The legal response to the IMSB appeal
- The proposed 50/50 co-governance model for the Hauraki Gulf Forum
- Geoffrey Palmer/Andrew Butler’s campaign for a new constitution
- The iwi leaders’ constitutional review. Read the report here
- The Governor General’s promotion of the partnership myth
- MPs’ response to the Franks Ogilvie legal opinion on the Resource Legislation Amendment Bill
If you would like to add an item to the agenda please email me.
- December 08, 2016 at 6pm – 7:30pm
The Hydraulink building
21 O'Rorke Rd Penrose
Google map and directions
- 5 people are going