Working Group Meeting (December 2016)
Our last working group meeting of the year is this coming Monday 12th December. We're keeping the agenda brief so we have time to discuss our priorities for next year – election year. This to be followed by some nibbles and refreshments. All members are welcome.
We will begin by updating progress on current projects and issues, including:
- The legal response to the IMSB appeal
- The proposed 50/50 co-governance model for the Hauraki Gulf Forum
- Geoffrey Palmer/Andrew Butler’s campaign for a new constitution
- The iwi leaders’ constitutional review. Read the report here
- The Governor General’s promotion of the partnership myth
- MPs’ response to the Franks Ogilvie legal opinion on the Resource Legislation Amendment Bill
If you would like to add an item to the agenda please email me.
21 O'Rorke Rd Penrose
Google Map & Directions