Working Group Meeting
The first Democracy Action working group meeting is scheduled for Monday 15th of February.
Items currently on the agenda include:
- The Independent Maori Statutory Board's influence on Council decisions
- Our proposed meeting with the Minister of Local Government
- Sites of Value to Mana Whenua
- Governance of water
- The Resource Legislation Amendment Bill
- Planning visits to Councillors to brief them on our campaign
If you have any other items that you would like added to our agenda, please email me.
21 O'Rorke Rd Penrose
Google Map & Directions