Our letter to Len Brown and Councillors
Democracy Action has written to Mayor Len Brown and all Councillors to highlight the need for action on the radical Mana Whenua provisions in the PAUP.
Our letter to the Mayor outlines how the Mana Whenua provisions has had the effect of being a unilateral decree, and that property valuers believe that the imposed provisions will likely affect property values.
You can view our letter to the Mayor and Councillors here.
We also included the following documents:
- Legal memo - Associate Professor Dr Kenneth Palmer, 11 November 2014
- Legal opinion - Franks Ogilvie, 18 November 2014
- Letter - Dr Roger Blakeley to Lee Short, 23 October 2014
- Extract from transcript - Democracy Action public meeting, 18 October 2014
- Memo for panel on alternative proposals - Franks Ogilvie, 20 November 2014
- Memo for panel on interim solutions - Franks Ogilvie, 25 November 2014